Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] To Dan H. (or anybody with VBT (MBT) knowledge)

Rescue was a thought, but also I was thinking in terms of testing unmaned that it might be useful to have valves outside.

Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: Fly Deep
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] To Dan H. (or anybody with VBT (MBT) knowledge)

Bringing the valve inside is a standerd procedure and simpeler......you can still put a valve out side if some one needs to get at it from outside.  I wouldent know why,,,but you can still do it....All of you seem to think that being rescued is an option...it is a very very slim option and the subs shoud not be desinged as this to be an option....When your in a sub....your on your own!!!!!   DJB.

Do you Yahoo!?