Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Need formulas please

Awww... you guys...
GROUP HUG!!..
sniff.. now I'm all verklempt..talk amongst yourselves..
;)

EM.

Hugo Marrero wrote:

Hi Marten,

I am glad that you did not take offense. I was a bit worried after I hit the
"send" button that I may have been a bit too harsh. Like I said, I don't
want to discourage you or anyone; on the contrary, I want more people to
realize that submersibles are fun and indeed safer than SCUBA diving. Having
said that, safety is still the main concern.

Your postings in this site are appropriate and I applaude your desire to
learn. I just want to impress on you the safety issue and the importance of
knowing what you are against so that you can succeed in your psub design.
And if others benefit from it, then much better.

Hugo

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of receipt
of your request.

mailto:removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 311