Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater tent...

Well, that's the type of application I was thinking
of.
Marine research, salvage, general diver support, etc.
I am thinking in the 20'-30' range for this. Time?
Well...From hours to semi-permanent. One thing that
I want to try some day is a completely closed-loop
hydroponics experiment. One of these tents could make
that possible for a reasonable cost.

Warren.