Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI : Submergency

The reference was cited.  I could send the pdf file to you off list?

www.mil.ufl.edu/imdl/papers/IMDL_Report_Fall_98/Eric_Anderson/Submergency
.pdf

It was my impression that attachments of large files to
pSubs is discouraged?  And some members have slow
bandwidth and/or cannot receive attachments.

Submergency.pdf is about 200Kb.

let me know and I'll zap it to you.

--Steve