[PSUBS-MAILIST] got a deal!

Hi there!

Can you guess what I found in my search for free lead? Almost free mercury!

I went to that scrape yard and found those big industrial electric accumulator (or something like that i guess...). I opened it so see if it could contain some lead but instead I found a very big rotating switch full of mercury! The price for one unit (complete accumulator) is only 10$ canadian and it contain about 20-25 pounds of mercury. I don't think that the guys at the scrape yard know of the mercury inside the unit... Or maybe they don't care... There is about 175- 200 units in the field.

So, is anybody interested in getting some of those? I could arrangement a shippement for the mercury only because the complete unit is a bit big...

Pierre "mercury full" Poulin

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/