Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Electric Motor Technology

> New high-efficiency electric motor technology that could, among many other applications, dramatically reduce battery pack requirements.

...Next we move to a unit with its motor connected to a generator. What
we see is striking. The meters showed an input to the stator
electromagnets of approximately 1.8 volts and 150mA input, and from the
generator, 9.144 volts and 192mA output. 1.8 x 0.15 x 2 = 540mW input
and 9.144 x 0.192 = 1.755W out. ...

:-)))))))))))))))))  They should put this generator into the
american full size cars - and maybe with a little converter
they produce petrol.. can reduce the tanks size drastically..

The new Permangnet-Electric Motors are much compacter and have higher
efficency than normal wired motors - but this wired engines have
allready a efficency of about 90% ? 99% can be theoretical possible - so
we talk about 8 % .. not 325 %

Carsten