Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Check Lists

In a message dated 3/14/04 10:38:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, cirtemoeg@juno.com writes:
Where will this go?  I can't tell you right this moment.  But, I will
present it to all
of you for peer review and criticisms, [ for those who are interested and
willing
to take the time ] so..."you" will tell me if  it is useful or not.  If
not, I will still have
learned from the research.
I look forward to your observations and results.  Enjoy the journey!

Shawn

*****

"Call nothing thy own except thy soul.
Love not what thou art, but only what thou may become.
Do not pursue pleasure, for thou may have the misfortune to overtake it...
Live in the vision of that one for whom great deeds are done ..."

Man of LaMancha, D. Wasserman