Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Check Lists

W O W ! Carsten I had no idea that you designed such fine boats! I have a far greater respect for your work now!
Carl

Carsten Standfuss wrote:

Steven Mills schrieb:

Carsten,

Went to your site.  Quite impressive !  I didn't run the text thru my
Deutsch
translator, so is the "sonar glider" your design? Are all the craft your
designs;
ie the "Komet"...etc.?

My designs of surface ships are here : http://www.schweersyard.de/start-set2.html go for SAR-Vessels.

regards Carsten

--
"By the side of religion, by the side of science, by the side of poetry, stands natural beauty. Not as a rival to these, but as the common inspirer and nourisher of them all." -- G. M. Trevelyan