Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Escape Ascents (was Scuttle valve)

Now your getting the picture, any thing that deep will be oxygen toxicity and you?ll go into convulsions and,,,,well I think we get the picture.  And the water is freezing cold, you cant see, the hatch is trying to hold you in, the hole your trying to get out of is not very big.  It goes on, and on.  The best idea is to make the sub very slippery so that it doesn?t get stuck on things.  Also, all it takes is a long piece of discarded fishing line to become entangled in the propeller and your not going any where.  It?s a good idea to have thrusters that can be abandoned.  And then float back up.  It?s really a good way to do it.  Mush better than  trying to get out. DJB

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.