Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Gail,

If you want people to believe what you say, you need to provide facts that
back up your claims, not just throw mud and hope it sticks.  Mud slinging
may make you feel good and give you a laugh, but it does nothing to validate
statements you make.  In terms of relaying criticism upon others regarding
their experience with personal submersibles, your credentials are
unimpressive and insignificant.  Numerous people have politely challenged
your criticism by asking you to comment on your submersible experience.
Have you really thought it gone unnoticed that you ignored responding to
those messages?

You have criticized PSUBS.ORG and the participants of this list by holding
up vulcaniasubmarine.com as a demonstrable alternative where real information
from an expert can be obtained.  I have challenged your claim and provided
evidence to the contrary with specific notations and comparisons.  You now
have the opportunity to show everyone how I am wrong, but you will have to
do that with documentation and reasoned contrary statements of fact since
we now know what experience, or should I say lack of experience, you offer
to this group.

best always,
Jon