Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Hi Stan,

May I suggest something to you and the rest of the pSubs members.
First, this is really getting old.

I thought at first it "might" be me and my attitude so I asked for a
woman's
point of view...my wife. She read some of Gail's posts and said "she
sounds
like an immature young woman."

My wife actually enjoys reading some of the commentary posted I show her
and some of you guys [ I'm not naming who :-) ] crack her up. It's always
good
to see my wife laugh.

When Gail finally comes around to contributing or asking questions about
subs then we respond. Otherwise, just let it go and don't respond.
This forum isn't about character assessment.  We're all flawed and
capable
of error. This group is about exercising safety in a very high risk
endeavor,
so the only corrections and reprimands that should be expected of us is
bad safety advice, unsafe practices, and facts in error. This will save
our lives!
We've all been pretty consistent with this theme so lets persist and
maybe
Gail will realize the "underlying seriousness" of this group that doesn't
seem
"apparent" to someone new.  It's enough that "we" know.

Just let it go and don't lend any credence to this and don't let it
bother you.

--Steve

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:17:26 EST SFreihof@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 3/9/2004 10:28:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> gailpaleka@yahoo.com writes:
> Let's begin with Dave, Carl, Erik, Norman, and most especially Stan,
>
> expressing their heartfelt apologies to me, and affirming their
> intent to treat me
> with the respect a lady deserves in future.  And please, be sincere.
>  If I detect
> any sarcasm, I will be most displeased, and you don't want that.
>
> If you guys will behave like gentlemen, maybe we can be friends.  If
> not,
> prepare for the worst storm of all time.
>
> Gail
> Hahahaha.  You strike fear in the hearts of men, is that it?  You're
> probably
> some cute sexy little vixen who is used to men drooling all over
> you....
> Send a photo.
>
> But here, it's not your bod, it's your contribution that counts.  As
> far as I
> can tell, intellectually,  you're short, fat, and ugly, with a bad
> case of
> PMS.
>
> Gee, I'm heartfelt sorry about that.  No, sarcasm intended.
>
> Now surprise me.  Talk subs, maybe?  NOT, so far.
>
> Stan

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!