Re: Fw: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valve

A scuttle valve seems like a sensible inclusion.  Lacking that, remember that it would be a much more comfortable death to run out of oxygen before the CO2 absorbent expires, since you have no hope of getting out.  Design your life support durations accordingly.

Stan