Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Psubbers,

Thank you for your replies to my post; you've taught me more about your true nature than I could have learned in any other way.

Peter said:

"It is this group's tolerance and openness that I find so rewarding."

Tolerance, Peter?  Please consider these replies I've receieved:

Eric Muller wrote:

"You are a fool and narrowminded one at that. Please, for the sake of
mine and other peoples opinion of you, shut the hell up or change
topics.
EM."

Dave Cutajar wrote:

"I don't know you, or anything about you, BUT who are
you to: (snip) Put the group down.

(snip)

I have been contacted outside the group by several
talented, experienced people who have built subs
.....and recently, one pretentious bitch.

Don't waste the groups time by responding on-list -
Feel free to call me anytime...

Sincerely,

David Cutajar
DJC Engineering
(586)484-3232"

And, in a message entitled " Welcome to Psubs", SFreihof said:

"There's nothing quite as refreshing as kindly welcoming a newcomer who then promptly farts and then brags about the stink they made.  What a shallow minded hoot you are!

You are a pompous and self-aggrandizing egotist whose entire constructive contribution consists of effusive ordure.

Osculate my orifice when you exit."

Tolerance, Peter?  What tolerance?

I'm sure you'll be happy here, Peter.  Just keep "yucking it up" with the boys; talking about girls and beers.  Always tell them they are right; that's what they want to hear.  Don't ever tell them they are wrong; they can't handle it.  And if you encorporate some faulty information into your submarine, and someone gets killed, well...above all else, don't complain.  You won't be popular with the group any more if you do.

Best,

Gail

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.