Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design too!

Erik,

This might be a useful reference. It fits your description of a
"wet torpedo-like thing"  : )

http://golem.math.stevens-tech.edu/auv/ME/DesignReport/meDesignReport.htm

It's not a Scubatron...but, what the hey....

regards,
--Steve

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:01:49 -0400 Erik Muller <emuller@naic.edu> writes:
> Hello folks,
> Due to pressure from un-named folks here (i.e. gauge pressure), and
> the
> upcoming threat of competition by scubatron (i.e. absolute
> pressure), I
> have also posted some images of design plans for an ambient, dry
> machine
> on moki.
>
> I suspect I will take the construction in a two-step process,
> firstly by
> building a wet torpedo-like thing and checking how it all works,
> construction methods etc. Then I will cover it over and blow all the
>
> water out to turn it into a dry machine.
> Comments please??
>
> EM.
>
> p.s. evalution rhino rules!

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!