 To: "Psubs" <Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org>
 Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 11:53 AM
 Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Box Help

I was hoping there is someone on the list that could help me out. I am trying to design a battery box. I'm not an Engineer so I'm not sure if a design I have would stand up to an external pressure of 150 psi max. This will be placed into an ambient sub. I have the box drawn as a 3 view. The file format is .dwg. What I'm trying to come up with is a box to hold 4 type 27 batteries in as small a package as possible. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Just let me know and I will send you the file.

 Regards,
 Dennis