From: Dennis Line [mailto:neptune769@gt.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 9:36 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for Wet sub URL

Motsenbocker, Marvin A. wrote:

where can I get one of these minesweeping hulls?  (the link is old)
Are they still available?
Marvin

I'll do some checking for you. I think they still are.

Dennis

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.