Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hey, looky, rocket fuel as ballast!

I would prefer going the explosive route before I went toxic or
corrosive.  What is the likelyhood of anything causing an explosion in
the ballast tanks?  Besides if there is a way, if you're already at
1,000 feet in a sub rated for 1,200 feet and you're going down fast, I
think I'd rather the tanks blow up and get it over with.
Carl