[PSUBS-MAILIST] Toys

I personally have no memory of this show, but I've seen it referenced here before, so some of you may want to know that there's a nostalgia-heavy toy company making a Seaview model:

http://www.playingmantis.com/pl/products_details.php?productid=232

So, there you go, then.

- - -

David Buchner
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
		- John Stuart Mill