Re: RES: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Copyrights/BOD

Jonathan Wallace wrote:

Warren,
Feel free to load it up on your server and send me the link.  I'll
make sure it gets put up on the website.  Hopefully you can download
it from Jorge's site (I haven't been able to reach it lately), but if
not you can contact John Brownlee and work out a method of downloading
his mirrored images to your server.

Dennis,
It's already been converted to PDF courtesy of Jorge.

Jon

Thanks Jon. Now if someone can let me know where and when I can find it I would appreciate it very much.

Dennis