Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Copyrights

Sorry for the OT, but this reminded me of something OT.

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 12:16 PM, John Brownlee wrote:
	With respect to Acrylic Plastic Viewports...

I saw a guy on the NASA channel, part of a panel discussing the Stardust comet sample return thingy (which by the way is really, really, really cool), named Brownlee. No relation, right?

I frequently demonstrate my 3-pound brain's inability to truly understand what 290,000,000 people means...