[PSUBS-MAILIST] roadside objects (was bathtubs)

A friend recently took a long car trip to buy some antique engines, and told me he saw what looked like a sub, in a yard, up on a hill or bank, south of Minneapolis/St. Paul. He said it was white and with all the features you'd expect a submarine to have, in miniature -- like a cartoon sub, he said. It was along I-35, and he couldn't remember if it was before or after 35E and 35W re-merge. It looked like a place that had stuff for sale. Cars? Junk? Antiques?

Anybody happen to know anything about it? I remember at least one guy down in the cities was on the list.