[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Bath tubs?

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 06:33:54 -0500 "Mark H. Easter"  writes:

>Anyone (else) ever contemplated going to sea in a pair of welded
>together (old style) metal bath tubs?  Or am I the only imbecile
>that's come up with this scheme?

I'd not expect bathtubs to take a lot of pressure, and welding
might be exciting: does cast iron weld easily and predictably?
I have no idea.

How big are your tubs?  I have one here, and I would fit in a
pressure vessel made of two, but there'd be little room for
anything else.

I like the basic concept.  Is there some other source of
slightly larger tubs that could be obtained easily?

Mike Holt

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!