Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Test, again.

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:49:25 -0700 Coalbunny writes:
>Hmmm.  Let's test it this way....

It seems to work.   It's just that for about three days almost
no mail came to this address.  That's very odd, even for
holidays.

>What is the craziest ideas you guys have had for a P-sub?  Mine, most
>everyone knows- either a Loch Ness Monster or Jaws replicas.

Which Nessie?   I read Mackal's book about his quests, and
he came up with a couple of shapes.

There were some fascinating critters about a few tens of
millions of years ago.  I once saw a full-sized replica of
six-foot aquatic proto-scorpion.  There must have been
some other good ones ....

Along this line, it's too bad we can't figure out how to make
a mermaid.

Mike Holt

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!