[PSUBS-MAILIST] new naval midget sub?

Hello,

Does anybody know about a new naval midget sub? At the moment I am manufacturing  the mechanical part (feedback force, levers and frames)of a simulator for a project called "stts submarine". It is for a company who normally makes flightsimulators. Because we are the third subcontractor, I dont know more details than it is for 2 persons.
Anybody knows more or professionally involved?

About replica's; I like the idea of building a technically modernised seehund or biber but I would not built it with replica torpedo's. Some outsiders would regard it as a weapon of war.
When somebody parked his Soviet Zulu class psub in the Amsterdam city harbour, the inhabitants who look at it regard it as agressive looking.

Emile D.L. van Essen
www.AiResearch.nl