Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alan Winnick Explorer sub

Hi - Stanley Plastic for example make this size domes - the last I
requested was about 8000 USD with certification and test - maybe about
5000-6000 without. But there are other non certificate builders make
something in this size for 3000. Depents on diameter and how deep you
want to go.. shallow water maybe less.
Look in the archive files - there are amazing amount of informations..
look for "domes" or "arcylic" or simillar.

best regards Carsten