Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Books on how to build submarines

Mr. Keefer,
Thank you for your answer.  I can work from plans if they are good plans.  I like how the K-250 submarine looks.  It is a lot like Mr. Winnick submarine The Explorer.  Not the ballast tanks but the hatch high above the water.  I like this idea.  Do you know if the plans for K-250 are good enough for a machinist to work from?  I read blueprints.  Where I can get plans from?

I ttried to email some people from your picture gallery.  Some email and links don't work.  No answers yet.  Please tell me who in the message group now has built a submarine or is building one?

I will keep studying about how to build a submarine.  Thanks for the advise.

Thank you, Curtis Uehara