[PSUBS-MAILIST] Books on how to build submarines

Emile,

Thank you for your answer.  My computer turned off when I was writing an answer to you and I hope this doesn't appear twice on the list.

I looked at the books on the psubs page and I am not interested in navy history or engineering books.  I have Manned Submersibles and read it a lot.  It doesn't tell me how to get started making a home made submarine.  Do you know of such a book that will tell me that?

I believe I can build a submarine.  I am a machinist and a welder and have made many things.  I am also a PADI certified scuba diver for 11 years with much experience in the ocean.

I looked at the pictures of subs on psubs and they are very interesting.  I would like to write to the people that built them, but I do not see their names in this group right now.  Do the people who write to this group now have submarines yet?  Can I ask them questions?

I know the leader of this group is Ray Keefer.  Mr. Keefer, may I ask you how you started building submarines?  I think I can do it, but I would feel better if I had advise from people who know how to get started.

Thank you,  Curtis Uehara