[PSUBS-MAILIST] exhibition/ e- motor

Hi,

Yesterday I was at the Europort (offshore) and Mets (yachts) exhibition in Amsterdam. There were dozens of navigation systems and countles sailboat accecoiry. The big engines and propellers are always Nice to see. For me (us) was the smallest engine the best news. Bellmann drive systems from Schagen, the Netherlands, had some very nice E- engines and controllers from 1.5 to 6 KW on display. They also have a brushless engine of 1,5 KW and a coupling system for diesel/ electric where the e-motor can work as a generator.
Prices: starts from 2000 Euro. Expensive? I cant built an efficient controller.
see : http://www.bellmann.nl/drivesystems/en/index.html

 Regards

Emile D.L. van Essen
www.AiResearch.nl