[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2003 Convention Video

Hello,

I have been notified that NH Chronicles will be airing the segment
they taped of the 2003 PSUBS Convention on December 1 at 7:30.
This show is broadcast by WMUR Channel 9 in Manchester NH.  I don't
know if they are on satellite at all but those of you from the
New England region will probably be able to view it.

If I recall correctly, it includes interviews with Harold Maynard,
Pierre Poulin, Doug Farrow, Ray Keefer, and myself.  The crew
filmed about 2 hours of tape, but expected to show about 6 minutes
worth of it on TV.

I have been promised a production quality tape from the TV station
and will also be taping the broadcast as well as any "teases" or
promos that they do as part of their news broadcast.  I'll wrap it
all together and throw it up on the web site as a mpeg so everyone
can enjoy it.

Jon