Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: more wireless communication, 'n unorthodox innie/outie

Sonic was exactly what I had in mind. It should be
perfectly feasible. You would just need a set of
frequency "bands" and a hop-table, like the 900MHz
band of the USA. (Obviously the frequency bands would
have
to be a lot lower, probably in the kilohertz.) For
line
of sight a laser of the right wavelength would work.

Warren.