[PSUBS-MAILIST] Messages on Busby's scan

Folks,

I haven't read my mail for the last three days and I'm stunned with the many
messages conveying me words of praise, incentive and appreciation - from the
list and private ones - popping up in my inbox regarding the scanning !

My limited english doesn't help me to express what I feel. I won't even try.
I'm deeply gratifyed and pleased. The only thing I can think of saying is a
huge THANK YOU !

Jorge L.

---