Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: more wireless communication, 'n unorthodox innie/outie power supply

Only kinda. My grandpa was a communications expert for
the state of California for a few decades. He was
explaining some of the tecniques they used to increase
the bandwidth on a low frequency carrier wave. You can
use stepped modulation and demodulation to get much
higher bandwidth while retaining low frequency. Also,
a little compression goes a long way. You could
communicate quite comfortably at 9600 baud (Although
transfering charts or images would be painfull.) Also,
some of the communications technoligies I've looked
into use multiple frequency ranges to increase
bandwidth. Anyhow, just some thoughts.

Warren.