Re: Prone position.. was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Carsten: Sgt. Pepper

I would be curious to know if anyone has any stories about psubs rolling over
(becoming inverted). Since most psubs use a tubular design, I would think that
even the more conventional psub with a conning tower could potentially roll.
Obviously a glider is more prone to roll over bcause of higher speed and not
being able to put as much "ballast" down low.

So what would you do if you rolled over in a conventional psub: be smashed into
the conning tower, head first, and likely without any room to reorient yourself.

Sound like seat belts for everyone!

JP