Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Prone position.. was Re: Carsten: Sgt. Pepper

Hi Michael,

I don't have any anecdotes about the diving saucer, however I believe there is a
world of difference in volume, height, and ability to turn around inside the
saucer. Inside a narrow tube you couldn't do any of this.

Regards,

JP