Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fascinating stories

I'm sure they don't call it a "Stinky Hood" for nothing

NeophyteSG@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/7/03 4:02:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, MerlinSub@t-online.de writes:
In Euronaut is a sealed FSL box with two bottles
of Wiskey for each crew member.  In case you have to use the Steinke
Hoods in deeps greater than 600 feet each member which want to leave the
boat has to drink this two bottles during the short compression time.
The stuff make the blood viscosity more light/thin.. During the ascent
from the deep to the surface it help to get the gasbubbles quicker out
of the boddy - this stuff ?
LMAO.  Carsten, were it not for your experience and wisdom I'd have possibly/probably overlooked one of the most critical components of my current design.  I shall venture forth to the liquor store to immediately correct my error with two bottles of Jose Quervo's finest ... and hope never to have to use them. :)

Warm Regards
Shawn

*****

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

-- Auguries of Innocence, William Blake, ca 1803

Two guiding principles govern Israel Naval Commando doctrine:

1.Every defense system is vulnerable.

2.The enemy can deal with weapons and operational methods that are known; for that reason, naval commandos use imagination, daring and initiative, to create situations which cannot be anticipated.

Do you Yahoo!?