Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fascinating stories

ohh... you mean the stuff in FSL* Box ! *"Final Saftey Liquid".

In Euronaut is a sealed FSL box with two bottles
of Wiskey for each crew member.  In case you have to use the Steinke
Hoods in deeps greater than 600 feet each member which want to leave the
boat has to drink this two bottles during the short compression time.
The stuff make the blood viscosity more light/thin.. During the ascent
from the deep to the surface it help to get the gasbubbles quicker out
of the boddy - this stuff ?

I am impresed by you knowledge.. C2H5OH wauo.. for a short moment I was
thinking this is the stuff they use in old german rockets..

Carsten