[PSUBS-MAILIST] Innovation and Design

Of the ideas I've read and heard of as a member I have to say I'm very impressed!

Not everyone has the same vision as a submariner but we do have the same goal, that of exploration. I'd like to thank the members who have freely shared their ideas and sketches with other members. Personally I think it means a lot for all of us to assist with development and designs in order to acheive safe and reliable underwater habitats.

As my designs are digitized I intend to share them with the members and would appreciate constructive critisim.

Thanks for all the input

J Nero