Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient pressure design considerations

Hi Dave .. the only problem I see is the size of the regulator and the
size of the air tank..

If you write " small and hydrodynamic as possible" that indicates that
you can change the deep very fast. From 33 feet to 99 feet in how many
second ? And if the regulator or air tank is to small... crunchhh...

regards Carsten