From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alec Smyth
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 7:44 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Steinke Hoods OUT OF STOCK

Wow, that was fast. I only posted the offer last night but have already
received "orders" that cleaned out the stock. The nice thing is I got
exactly the same number requested as I had on hand, so I haven't had to
turn anyone down. But unfortunately I can't meet any new requests.

One thing I forgot to mention is my employer has implemented anti-spam
software. Off list, I just acknowledged all orders received. It is
theoretically possible that someone wrote me and I didn't receive the
message. So if you have not heard back regarding your inquiry, my
daytime number is 703-838-5575; feel free to call.

Thanks,

Alec