From: Chris Nugent [mailto:dirkpitt77@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:03 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mr. Kittredge's Book

   I was pleasantly surprised to find a copy of Mr. Kittredge's book in my mailbox today.  Skimmed through it and it looks like a great read.

     But I seem to have forgotten-did we establish a protocol for compensation in return for a copy of the book?  I didn't go to the convention but was going to send something for postage and perhaps a bit more to cover book costs.

Nuge

Do you Yahoo!?