Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby's: Now featuring EXOSTRUCTURES

Ya know, sometime back I DL'd a version of the Koran.  The program used
is interesting.  It would depict a book and you could even see and hear
the pages turning, if you wished.  The only problem I have with that
particular program is it went from right to left, instead of the normal
(for us) left to right.

Anyone have any notion on that?
Carl