Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby scan (Was: Feet wet?)

Yes.

See:

http://www.pdf995.com/

Jay.

                      Warren Greenway
                      <opensourcesub@yahoo.com>         To:       personal_submersibles@psubs.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-personal_submersible        Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby scan (Was: Feet wet?)
                      s@psubs.org

                      24/10/2003 10:12 AM
                      Please respond to
                      personal_submersibles

Speaking of this, does anyone know of a
free/opensource
PDF maker? It really sucks having to pay nearly $1000
for Acrobat professional just to make PDFs.

Warren.