Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)

500 feet =....
	83.3~: fathoms;
	.09469697 miles;
	6,000 inches;
	15,243 cm;
	152.4390244 meters;

I have no problem with the math.  Just decide on what standards you're
going to use for measurement, and work with that.  If anyone is working
for you on anything regarding the sub, make damn well sure they know
what standards you're using and have them record their measurements in
detail.  Is that flange 25 1/2 cm or is it 25 1/2 inches?
Carl

--
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" - F. Zappa