Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)

"25 2/7?"   Pardon?

127/5 == 25.4 which is the exact conversion inches to feet.

Jay.

PS
I would like to volunteer to be part of a scanning team for the "Busby"
project.  I don't know how much about it but perhaps PDF would be a good
format.  What about something like DynaText to make it easier to use?

Jay

                      Coalbunny
                      <coalbunny@vcn.com>               To:       personal_submersibles@psubs.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-personal_submersible        Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)
                      s@psubs.org

                      22/10/2003 01:03 PM
                      Please respond to
                      personal_submersibles

jbarlow@bjservices.ca wrote:

> I concur 100%.  I don't know why it is such an issue.  If you want to
call
> a 36" OD pressure hull 914.4 mm then thats OK.  One of my favorite
> fractions is 5/127.  My next favourite is 127/5
>
> Jay.

25 2/7?
Carl

--
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" - F. Zappa