[PSUBS-MAILIST] wet sub design

Hey all, I have a question.  I'm thinking about making a wet sub, out of
none other than a fiberglass boat. what do you think?  it's 13 feet long, 5
feet wide, and is kind of a twin hull design, with each hull 12" wide on the
inside.  I'm thinking of putting a total of 6 batteries, 3 on each side, in
lexan boxes in each of the hulls, that will run 4 trolling motors, 2 in the
front, 2 in the rear, the two front ones being used for stearing <ie,
up-down, and left-right movement>   I want this sub to look not only cool,
but also have a low profile so that it will go faster. (i'm thinking +10
knots).  I plan on rigging up lights and sonar as well.  I'm still working
on a ballast for it, but I'm thinking foot pedals to push a bag of air from
the left to the right hand side, and vice versa - well, that would be for
banking the craft when i want to turn.  I want to definately take advantage
of all three dimensions, and make this thing hydrobatic rated (do they even
have that, such as an airplane rated for aerobatics? ie, being able to do
barrel rolls and the such).  Anyway, I welcome all comments, as I'm about
ready to kick down 450 bucks for the hull, which by the way is totally
virgin, fresh from the mold.  Oh, I have a pic of the boat on my website:
www.bornclassified.com/boat.htm  (without the L)

anyway, tell me what you think, cuz I just went and checked out this boat
this weekend, and actually seeing it, and touching it, well, its a lot
different than looking at in on the computer, ya know?

thanks!

Mike

Some things are best left unknown, but for everything else, there's
www.bornclassified.com