Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] re-designed Esmae

Sorry about the excessive memory use with my pictures, I believe I have trimmed things back a bit now so the site should load faster.

Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Cox
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 9:27 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] re-designed Esmae

I have some pictures of my new working model of Esmae.  This model at the present time does not have any moving alirons or dive planes I was more concerned with the general balance in it's various positions.  Since the model was made out of fiberglass (instead of ferro-cement)  I had to do some adjustments as far as weight distribution.  All seems to be working out very well !      I've started a collection of pictures on a personal web page, I have specifications and calculations that I plan to transfer from paper in the near future but for now here is what I've got !       http://www.ojai.net/ojaibees/index.htm

Brian Cox