Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software

Old habits die hard. I still draft by hand.  However, I have a 12x12
Summa
Graphics tablet that comes in handy to convert drawings/traces into CAD.
I like Turbocad, too, not only for the price, but it does the job and
drawings
can be exported DXF-out for Autocad [ with limitations ].

--Steve