RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Navy Museum, was: Composite pressure hull?

Hi Mike,

It's in a neighborhood that used to be very rough in the early 90s, but has improved a lot. Certainly I wouldn't care to take a stroll out there, but if you are driving, even if it's in a cab, I wouldn't worry. I've taken my family a number of times -- the gate is only a couple of blocks from a major highway. Of course once you're in the museum, you're on a Navy base with security. I've never had any paperwork or trouble of any kind getting in, it's open to the general public.

rgds,

Alec