Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Back to surface propulsion (generators)

r "antique" diesels, almost all of them
> still have electrical components that would be susceptible to EMP damage.
D: oh. ok. (liberal arts go!)

> Converting to a magneto would help, though.  I'm considering a small LPG-fueled
> low-speed turbine for a hybrid-electric motorcycle project and considering the
> same for my submersible design ... still researching some safety and regulatory
> (DOT & USCG) concerns.
> --
coolness. just want a quick kick in ass for starting on hill/etc. if i wanted to include regenerative braking in mix, what kinda motor would you recommend? would love to manage to place in the hub itself.
really like idea of internal wiring in metal tube bikes, all integral and sealed.
what about putting batteries inside frame? viable.