Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: U-166 Mapping Project

>Ray Keefer writes:
> I had to use the URL: http://www.navalships.org/u166.html
>
> Regards,
> Ray

Thanks Ray.  Darn Windoze!  I copied and paste the url and the "l"
was clipped.  Part of my message was clipped, too...go figure.

As long as we're on the subject of sub-history and U-Boats, Mike Holt
brought up
a reference to me "offlist" that I consider a "must have" book.

"The Type XXI U-Boat: The Anatomy of The Ship"
Eberhard Rossler and Fritz Kohl
ISBN: 1-59114-887-1

It's available in German and English.

The drawings and schematics are excellent!

--Steve